Hi there, welcome! I’m Yangsibo Huang (黄杨思博), now a senior undergrad student of Computer Science at Zhejiang University, China with a minor in Entrepreneurial Management.
During my undergrad study, I am fortunate to work with Prof. Xi Li at Zhejiang University. I spent the summer of 2018 as a research intern at the UCLA Radiation Oncology department, where I worked with Prof. Ke Sheng and Dr. Joanne B. Weidhaas. From now to May 2019, I work as a research assistant at Harvard Medical School, under the supervision of Prof. Quanzheng Li.
My current research interests lie in multi-scale biomedical data analysis and machine learning, motivated by the goals of improving clinical practice and healthcare through computation. I am mostly interested in image, video and genomic data. I also did some work on audio analysis and computational music before.
- 2016 Chinese National Scholarship (2/841)
- 2017 Golden Award in “Internet+” Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition (Top 5 in Zhejiang Province)
- 2018 Cultural China Overseas Research Scholarship (Top 5 in Zhejiang University)
- 2018 Cultural China Graduate Fellowship (Top 5 in Zhejiang University)
- 2018 Outstanding Researcher in UCLA-CSST summer research program